Friday, June 15, 2018

P-Day #97 - My Companion Being Assaulted, The Subway and It's Hammer Time....

Elder Perry in the Subway....Toronto, Canada

Hi Mom and Dad, 

This week we had the opportunity to teach a new investigator the restoration. Her friend had told her about the missionaries and how they have helped her feel peace. Her friend wanted to know more so we were able to help with that and taught her. We asked her at the end of the lesson if she wanted to learn about the answers to the three main questions of life. 

Where did I come from? 

Why am I here? 

And, where am I going after this life?

She said yes! So I take that as, we made a good impression.
The Spirit is working! 


On the Bank of One of the Great Lakes, Lake Ontario...

We taught another investigator about baptism and proper priesthood authority. As we talked you could see their countenance change and she was very willing to pray about the need to be baptized again. We had the opportunity to help build a walkway for a member by breaking up concrete with sledge hammers. She was very impressed that we had broken it up so quickly. We were able put in some stone slabs and rocks to create a new path. We watched President and Sister Nelson's devotional for the youth. I thought it was pretty cool President Nelson "Threw Down" on social media. I see what he's talking about everywhere I go.


Why Yes, We DO Need to Mow the Grass....

Also, another funny story...We were eating in Wendy's and this college girl comes over to our table. She was as high as a kite, obviously on something. She asked us a few questions and then rubs her hand on my companions face before walking away. It was so funny ....I could see in his eyes him thinking "I was just spiritually and physically assaulted"...He didn't know what to do... We survived another day in the field......Hahahahaha 

Things have been going very well and we are looking forward to the coming week.

Here are some pics of the scenery...Enjoy...Gods Creations are Beautiful!







Love You And Remember, I pray for you every night and day!!!

Elder Perry
Scarborough Ward
Toronto Stake
Canada Toronto Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment