Wednesday, June 6, 2018

P-Day #95 - Visitors from Home, Too Tall to Ride the Bumble Bee and Having Fun on P-Day...

Bro. David Western, Elder Perry & Sis. Valri Western

Hi Mom and Dad,

I had a VERY cool thing happen. A couple, Brother David & Sister Valri Western, from my home Branch in Vernonia Oregon were visiting Niagara Falls. They contacted me and took us 3 elders out to lunch. It was great visiting with them. We mostly talked about their missions, stories about the cool places they have been on their vacation, and Brother Western was my seminary teacher when I first started Seminary so, we reminisced about that. It was so good to see someone home. I am VERY grateful we were able to meet up with them. It meant a lot to me!



Elder Emery, Cheve and I Sitting at a lunch with the Westerns.


We have our baptism on the 10th of June. Everything is still on track.


We had zone conference this week. No surprises, YEA!


On P-Day, we went on a Ferry and visited Centre Island Toronto. It has an Amusement park and lots to see...Enjoy the pics!

We worked on the DEMO we started from last week. The hard part was getting the metal wall off. Took a while with the crow bar, but we “got er’ done”! 


We have been able to find some new people with just street contacting. YEA!  Love Blessings....

I have been reviewing classes at BYU-I in preparation for my 5 weeks home then reporting to college.


Well, this will be a shorter blog cause, I gotta go and meet with an investigator.

Love You and remember, I pray for you every night and day!


Elder Perry
Weston South
Weston Ward
Canada Toronto Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment